- Webinar series by the Critical China Scholars
- Online Discussion Series in September 2020: China and the Left – Critical Analysis & Grassroots Activism
- Why China Is Capitalist
- Leninists in a Chinese Factory
- Interview on the Protest Movement in Hong Kong
- The Communist Road to Capitalism
- Critical Perspectives on the “Jasic Movement” – Suitable tactics of intervention?
- Kritische Ansichten zur “Jasic-Bewegung” – Geeignete Taktik der Intervention?
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Chris Chan: Student activists who intervene in factories should adjust their steps once more
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Pun Ngai’s response to criticism: “Don’t let them sacrifice in vain”
Advice | Empfehlung | 推荐
Tag Archives: Yi Xi
Yi Xi’s article (libcom.org, January 2015) picks up the suicides at the world’s largest electronics producer. Continue reading
Article by Yi Xi, published on libcom.org in October 2014. Continue reading
New foundations for struggle and solidarity: The culmination of development and privatization on a Guangzhou Island
Yi Xi wrote this article which appeared on libcom.org in October 2014. Continue reading