- Leninists in a Chinese Factory
- Interview on the Protest Movement in Hong Kong
- The Communist Road to Capitalism
- Critical Perspectives on the “Jasic Movement” – Suitable tactics of intervention?
- Kritische Ansichten zur “Jasic-Bewegung” – Geeignete Taktik der Intervention?
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Chris Chan: Student activists who intervene in factories should adjust their steps once more
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Pun Ngai’s response to criticism: “Don’t let them sacrifice in vain”
- Fuori controllo – il movimento ribelle di Hong Kong e la sinistra
- Out of Control – Hong Kong’s Rebellious Movement and the Left
- Außer Kontrolle – Hongkongs aufständische Bewegung und die Linke
Advice | Empfehlung | 推荐
Tag Archives: temporary agency
Since November 2016, FAW-VW, Volkswagen’s joint venture in Changchun, China, has never been clear of labor disputes around the issues of temporary labor. Continue reading
At the close of 2017, the yearlong temporary agency workers’ protest for equal pay at FAW-VW’s Changchun plant seemed to have ended. On December 21, FAW-VW suddenly offered all the temporary agency workers five-year contracts, inserting the condition that workers had to confirm all remuneration issues during their employment period through the temporary agency had been cleared up. Continue reading