- Webinar series by the Critical China Scholars
- Online Discussion Series in September 2020: China and the Left – Critical Analysis & Grassroots Activism
- Why China Is Capitalist
- Leninists in a Chinese Factory
- Interview on the Protest Movement in Hong Kong
- The Communist Road to Capitalism
- Critical Perspectives on the “Jasic Movement” – Suitable tactics of intervention?
- Kritische Ansichten zur “Jasic-Bewegung” – Geeignete Taktik der Intervention?
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Chris Chan: Student activists who intervene in factories should adjust their steps once more
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Pun Ngai’s response to criticism: “Don’t let them sacrifice in vain”
Advice | Empfehlung | 推荐
Tag Archives: protest
This is an interview on the latest developments in Hong Kong, the protest movement, ‘Hong Kong identity,’ and more. The Italian version was published here. The interview was done by email with an activist who has been involved in social movements in Hong Kong for several years and has been part of the current movement from the start, with a left-wing standpoint and a critical view on some of the forms and aims of the movement. Continue reading