- Webinar series by the Critical China Scholars
- Online Discussion Series in September 2020: China and the Left – Critical Analysis & Grassroots Activism
- Why China Is Capitalist
- Leninists in a Chinese Factory
- Interview on the Protest Movement in Hong Kong
- The Communist Road to Capitalism
- Critical Perspectives on the “Jasic Movement” – Suitable tactics of intervention?
- Kritische Ansichten zur “Jasic-Bewegung” – Geeignete Taktik der Intervention?
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Chris Chan: Student activists who intervene in factories should adjust their steps once more
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Pun Ngai’s response to criticism: “Don’t let them sacrifice in vain”
Advice | Empfehlung | 推荐
Tag Archives: Maoism
Zhang Yueran wrote an article for the Made in China Journal website on the organizing attempts of Maoist students in the Jasic factory in Shenzhen: Leninists in a Chinese Factory. Reflections on the Jasic Labour Organising Strategy. Continue reading
The blog nqch.org published a short summary of the “Jasic Movement,” the wave of repression that followed, and the debate among left-wing groups in China on the current state of class struggles and forms of labor support in China – as well as a list of selected articles on the “Jasic Movement” in English and Chinese: Critical Perspectives on the “Jasic Movement”. Continue reading