- Leninists in a Chinese Factory
- Interview on the Protest Movement in Hong Kong
- The Communist Road to Capitalism
- Critical Perspectives on the “Jasic Movement” – Suitable tactics of intervention?
- Kritische Ansichten zur “Jasic-Bewegung” – Geeignete Taktik der Intervention?
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Chris Chan: Student activists who intervene in factories should adjust their steps once more
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Pun Ngai’s response to criticism: “Don’t let them sacrifice in vain”
- Fuori controllo – il movimento ribelle di Hong Kong e la sinistra
- Out of Control – Hong Kong’s Rebellious Movement and the Left
- Außer Kontrolle – Hongkongs aufständische Bewegung und die Linke
Advice | Empfehlung | 推荐
Tag Archives: Guido Borio
During the 1950s and the 1960s, Italy’s big manufacturing industry went through a cycle of modernization. Its products became highly competitive on the international market, exports doubled, and domestic demand increased considerably. Continue reading