- Webinar series by the Critical China Scholars
- Online Discussion Series in September 2020: China and the Left – Critical Analysis & Grassroots Activism
- Why China Is Capitalist
- Leninists in a Chinese Factory
- Interview on the Protest Movement in Hong Kong
- The Communist Road to Capitalism
- Critical Perspectives on the “Jasic Movement” – Suitable tactics of intervention?
- Kritische Ansichten zur “Jasic-Bewegung” – Geeignete Taktik der Intervention?
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Chris Chan: Student activists who intervene in factories should adjust their steps once more
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Pun Ngai’s response to criticism: “Don’t let them sacrifice in vain”
Advice | Empfehlung | 推荐
Tag Archives: capitalism
Eli Friedman wrote an interesting article for Spectre Journal on Why China Is Capitalist. Toward an anti-nationalist anti-imperialism. Continue reading
The book The Communist Road to Capitalism. How Social Unrest and Containment Have Pushed China’s (R)evolution since 1949 has just been announced and will be published by PM Press in October 2020. Continue reading