- Documenting Mass Protest Incidents
- Webinar series by the Critical China Scholars
- Online Discussion Series in September 2020: China and the Left – Critical Analysis & Grassroots Activism
- Why China Is Capitalist
- Leninists in a Chinese Factory
- Interview on the Protest Movement in Hong Kong
- The Communist Road to Capitalism
- Critical Perspectives on the “Jasic Movement” – Suitable tactics of intervention?
- Kritische Ansichten zur “Jasic-Bewegung” – Geeignete Taktik der Intervention?
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Chris Chan: Student activists who intervene in factories should adjust their steps once more
Advice | Empfehlung | 推荐
Tag Archives: 郝仁
This worker’s story was written by Hao Ren and published in Factory Stories #1 (January 2012): “I was born in 1963. At 15 I finished junior high and left home to look for work. Since coming to Guangdong in ’92, I’ve worked in a lot of factories…” Continue reading
伴随着资本主义的复辟，中国工人运动也在日益蓬勃地展开。目前为止，在国企工人反改制斗争之外，沿海主要工业带的自发工人运动，在数量、规模、形式上都达到了一定的水平。 Continue reading