The book The Communist Road to Capitalism. How Social Unrest and Containment Have Pushed China’s (R)evolution since 1949 has just been announced and will be published by PM Press in October 2020. Please, read the book description and reviewers recommendations.
- Leninists in a Chinese Factory
- Interview on the Protest Movement in Hong Kong
- The Communist Road to Capitalism
- Critical Perspectives on the “Jasic Movement” – Suitable tactics of intervention?
- Kritische Ansichten zur “Jasic-Bewegung” – Geeignete Taktik der Intervention?
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Chris Chan: Student activists who intervene in factories should adjust their steps once more
- “Jasic Movement” Debate – Pun Ngai’s response to criticism: “Don’t let them sacrifice in vain”
- Fuori controllo – il movimento ribelle di Hong Kong e la sinistra
- Out of Control – Hong Kong’s Rebellious Movement and the Left
- Außer Kontrolle – Hongkongs aufständische Bewegung und die Linke
Advice | Empfehlung | 推荐