- Factory Stories: Will you make payments to a pension insurance fund? – State policy and workers’ misgivings
- Factory Stories: Will you make payments to a pension insurance fund?
- Factory Stories: Visiting the Industrial Zone at Home
- Gewerkschaftsreformen in China – Segen oder Fluch?
- 不是社会主义，就是野蛮 —— 一场关于二十一世纪的对话
- 即将来临的资本主义崩溃 —— 评《中国和二十一世纪的危机》
Advice | Empfehlung | 推荐
Tag Archives: strike
This is the English translation of a book that Hao Ren et al. published in China in 2011. Continue reading
Article by Yi Xi, published on libcom.org in October 2014. Continue reading
New foundations for struggle and solidarity: The culmination of development and privatization on a Guangzhou Island
Yi Xi wrote this article which appeared on libcom.org in October 2014. Continue reading
This article was written by friends of gongchao in July 2014. The number of migrant worker strikes in China has risen in the past few years. China is the second largest economic power in the world and a central node of global production chains, so its strikes have an effect on the social and political texture of the country and beyond. How have strikes in China developed in the past two decades, and what characterizes them today? Continue reading