- Vorwort: Arbeitskämpfe in Chinas Autofabriken
- Preface of the German edition of “Inside China’s Automobile Factories”
- The Foxconn Con
- Is het protest van de arbeiders bij Volkswagen beëindigd?
- Unrest in China’s Car Factories
- Relatos de la Fábrica: Tres Conflictos y Una Conversación
- Relatos de la Fábrica: Hablemos sobre la “Escasez de Mano de Obra”
- Relatos de la Fabrica: Un Día
- Has the Workers’ Protest at FAW-VW Ended?
Advice | Empfehlung | 推荐
Tag Archives: organizing
The economic crisis and slowdown since the late 2000s has led to intensified social confrontations in China. This interview with a close observer of labor struggles sheds light on various aspects as the increasing numbers of conflicts, the organization, the role of NGOs, repression, and more. Continue reading
This article was written by friends of gongchao in July 2014. The number of migrant worker strikes in China has risen in the past few years. China is the second largest economic power in the world and a central node of global production chains, so its strikes have an effect on the social and political texture of the country and beyond. How have strikes in China developed in the past two decades, and what characterizes them today? Continue reading